Saturday, February 7, 2009

huahahaha..(in a very self mocking way)

seriously i hate the part where i need to think about the title of my post..sorry i'm a little grumpy today..i'm dead tired from finishing my assignment(should kill myself for postponing it before)..my stomach is aching resulting from the gastric that won't go away..my head is spinning from the lack of sleep n my precious person(the one that always know what to say and do to make me feel better just simply by being there) is not here n very darn hard to contact..geez i'm seriously in awful mood..so before i turn violent it's better for me to just stop doing everything n sleep..if only sleep can come that easyly~sigh~aya i miss u...miss u..miss u..misss u..(teardrop)

2 comments:

Aya (restricted to blood-related only =P n close friends) said...

seriously! that damn song!! sniff sniff... MISHHH UUU LIKE CRAZY~

mashi_amie said...

hahaha..the song suit my mood well..