Wednesday, February 11, 2009

i miss my ayah n mama..

Today is the day when my teeth are suppose to be ringed.. Too bad the dentist couldn't make it(waiting for the deed to be done is hell).. Never mind about it cause because of the appointment i had the chance to meet my parents..yeay!!i never realize how much i missed them until i met them today..i prayed with my mom n after that with the telekung still on i slept on her lap while she was reciting the qoran..terasa diri ini dimanjai..hehe..then my dad took me to mega n we went for book shopping together..We were there until my mom called n said "dah2la tu..korg dua beranak ni kalau dh jumpe kedai buku xreti nak balik..".Then holding each others hand we ate ice cream while walking to the car..On the way back to ump my mood changed n i suddenly said "ayah,adik xnak balikla.." while logically i know i must go back since i have class n thermo test tomorrow..My dad,as supportive as he is then answered "kalau mcm tu jom balik umah..ayah dulu pn suke ponteng kelas jugak..sbb tu fail..biar kite kene marah same2 dgn mama.."..S always he made me laugh n we continue on our ride to ump..
The moment my friend intan saw me she said "mashi,aku tgk muke ko dah len la..xdela ketat mcm sebelumnye..aku rase ko sakit sbb homesickla.." then i realized what she said might be true.. My sickness,my moodiness now were all gone after i met them..
i miss them..i miss bickering with them..tease each others until somebody sulk away( i'm always ended up to be that person)..i miss eating with them while sharing our day n opinions..i miss the way my mom played with my hair n my dad's spoiling me..
i just simply miss them...

2 comments:

Aya (restricted to blood-related only =P n close friends) said...

I almost cry (almost) when reading this one... damn that song, pemangkin plak!!! hahah but i really can imagine everything (your dad's expression when he said that, n your mum's voice) awww...

mashi_amie said...

hahaha i miss u but i guess u must be missing malaysia more..alaa nak nangis tu nangis jela there's no need to act like nothing..