Thursday, February 19, 2009

Tag??

I've been tagged..Whoever created this evil tricky game should be cursed..Well I'll try to be open minded about it so here it goes..

1. Go to your photo folder in your computer
2. Go to the 6th folder of photos
3. Go to the 6th picture in that folder
4. Put the picture on your blog and description of it.
5. Invite six friends to join the challenge.
6. Link them in your blog and let them know they have been challenged..





Luckily there's nothing embarrassing about this pic.. This is my classmates in Matrix(I just plainly hate that place).. This pic remind me of those gloomy days..But it was not that bad..I do lots of crazy things there that were better remain as a secret to overcome my gloominess hehe...
Let me see if i can still remember their name..Ermm since i really don't want to offense certain people whose name had been forgotten let me just skip this part ..
But we classmates had also done few of interesting stuff's together such as the musical act,choir, the biology exhibition etc n yup those days were fun..

So enough about this picture n let us see whose going to become the next victim of this evil game...

aya ~gomen aya i just couldn't pass it to anyone else..hehe
barney
syikin
cade
yana
nik

ps:Abang Jajan siaplah ko pasni..

No comments: