Friday, March 27, 2009

How could I??

Honestly i'm a branded items maniac. I had my own personal collections of perfumes(DKNY,Ralph,Tommy Girl n etc)..I used Clinique, Revlon, Maybelline n have every intention to add Mac into my make up kit..I like eating at McDonalds n Starbucks..Most of the stuff in my refrigerator are Nestle..4 of my phones are Nokia (only recently i changed to Sony)..I used to drink coke n i had never out of Kotex..I shopped at Carrefour n Disney is one of my favorite channel in the world..

This post is soo not about me revealing what my personal stuffs are made of..

This post is actually about me declaring publicly that I'm going to boycott all of these stuffs that had been apart of me before..Stuffs that i bought only out of habit instead of necessities.

Why??Why did i troubled myself to do this??

Seriously i'm not doing this because i'm a good person..

Firstly..It is because I'm a muslim..I know that i'm not a filial one,not even close from being a good one but still i'm a muslim..
As a muslim we are all brothers n sisters n i as bad as i am,i'm not that evil to just close my eyes helping people who want to hurt my families..

Secondly..I watched news(as seldom as I am).I know how evil Israel can be..I saw the people that was hurted by them..I saw the damage they did to the Palestine..After seeing all that can u tell me how could i gave my money to them while knowing where my money actually lead to?

How could I used all of these stuffs without feeling shame of myself?



A young girls letter to Arsenal FC - she never received a reply.
"Each riyal, dirham …etc. used to buy their goods eventually becomes bullets to be fired at the hearts of brothers and children in Palestine.. To buy their goods is to support tyranny, oppression and aggression." -Sheikh Yusuf Al-Qaradawi

I can't help treating the Palestinian from their injuries or helping them facing the war everyday..Boycotting Israel product is the only way i can help them now..After this if any of u see me itching to buy these stuffs feel free to knock me down..

(Don't u dare to say how u sympathize Palestine while u r still buying these product because u r actually also one of the people who hurt them..silently..)

If we can't boycott all,at least we try by boycotting some..It's actually the effort that count.

COMPANIES TO BOYCOTT




  • L'Oreal
    Giorgio Armani, Redken 5th Avenue, Lancome Paris, Vichy, Cacharel, La Roche-Posay, Garnier, Biotherm, Helena Rubinstein, Maybelline, Ralph Lauren, Carson

  • Marks & Spencer
    M&S, St.Michaels

  • McDonald's
  • Motorola

  • Nestle
    Nescafé, Perrier, Vittel, Pure Life, Carnation, Libby's, Milkmaid, Nesquik, Maggi, Buitoni, Cross & Blackwell, KitKat, Milkybar, Quality Street, Smarties, After Eight, Aero, Polo, Lion, Felix cat food, L'Oréal

  • News Corporation
    TV: Fox, Sky, Star, Phoenix, Granada, CNBC. UK newspapers: Standard Newspaper, News of the World, The Sun, The Times. Australian Newspapers: The Telegraph , Gold Coast Bulletin, Herald Sun, Independent, Sunday Mail. US newspapers: New York Post. Publishers: Harper Collins Ragan, Zondervan, National Geographical. Nursery World, Rawkus, NDS, Mushroom Records, ChinaByte.com, Festival Records

  • Nokia
  • Revlon
    New World Entertainment, Forbes
  • Sara Lee
    Hanes, Playtex, Champion, Leggs, Douwe Egberts, Bryan, DIM, Ambi Pur, Bali, Superior Coffee, Just My Size, Kiwi, Maison Cafe, Nur die, Pilao, Lovable, Outer Banks, Wonderbra, Sanex, Pickwick, Gossard, Body Mist, Brylcreem, Aqua Velva, Radox

  • Siemens

  • Selfridges

  • Starbucks
    Seattle Coffee, Pasqua, Hear Music, Tazo

  • Timberland

No comments: