Saturday, March 14, 2009

I'm not trying to gain any sympathy

I started the day with sore throat and non stop coughing..I was still fine really..Fine enough to be able to do a complimentary presentation this morning..hehe.

The fever began by noon when i started shivering n covered up myself with comforter though the day was freakingly hot.I took 2 active fast n sleep the noon away..By 4 i was sweating like _ _ _(fill the idiom urself..don't feel like being compare with it..shouldn't mention it in the first place).. Thankfully i felt better after throwing up and taking a long bath..

Then i went to the cafeteria with every intention to eat..Too bad no appetite.I manage to force myself ate 2 pieces of kuih n a glass of ice blended..I felt a little energized.I was glad to be okay..

Unfortunately by 8 i started shivering again..i was thankful for Al's sweater n my comforter.Thank u Al.Due to the cold n headache i joined uny slept the pain away..
Nana came to my room at 9..Uny started to woke up..She then realized that i was sick..She gave me a box of biscuits which only i could force myself to eat one piece,a glass of water n force me to eat another trip of medicine..I was touched..Really felt like crying actually..I never realized how a little kindness shown during sickness can be that touching..thanx uny..I love u...

I slept again after that(must be the effect of the medicine)..Then i was awoken by a message by Intan..I was worried hell about her n luckily she was okay now..(i think..she still hasn't come back yet..will check on her again after this)

N now i just returned from another trip of throwing up session..God my stomach felt like being knifed..Please god let me be okay..

I miss my mom..Usually when i'm sick my parents will come over..I hate it when they are not here..I want to go home..

Intan said that tonight the moon is beautiful..the beach is breathtaking..Waa!!I want to see them..They were two of the most favorable things i love to watch on earth..

I really want to go to the beach i just don't know why..Actually i was only started to jump up when wani said that tomorrow we are going to have our course's family day at the beach..Then i remember that i have test tomorrow so i couldn't go..There goes my chance to go to the beach..huhu..

So for the coclusion i'm now heartbroken,devastated n sick..what a way to start a weekend..Really felt like crying now..Ya allah please give me patience..

8 comments:

eddy said...

mashi...
sabar jer la...
nih sumer dugaan dari tuhan...
be strong k...(^^)

WeBViDeOKLiP said...

tanye la
x marah pon

mashi_amie said...

thanx abg eddy..it means a lot..

WeBViDeOKLiP said...

panggil je jai
huhu
sana sape plak?

Amer said...

sakit rindu kat akula tu..hehe..

mashi_amie said...

2la ko mer sape suh gi blaja jauh2..mcm kat msia ni dh xde universiti je..
wei bile ko nk wt blog..turn aku plak nk menempel kat situ..

budak_hensem said...

ko ni kan dari dulu sampai sekrang hantu dengan beach..nnti kite gi sekali ek?

mashi_amie said...

wei budak yang bajet ensem...perkenalkanla diri ko..gile aku kat beach xdela sampai aku nk g ddn stranger..