Sunday, June 28, 2009

My second registration day in UMP..

Today is Adam's registration day in UMP..I was so excited..I don't have any brother u know and i had assumed him as my own since we had been in primary school together..The day was freakingly hot..Luckily i'm a UMP student so i brought my aunt n Thara to wait in the 24 hours room..
The waiting was hell for me..I can't sit idle for a minute so just imagine how restless i am to be sitting there doing nothing for hours..
Actually the other reason why i joined them was because i really wanted to see the boys dormitories..I was a bit disappointed at first as we found out that the students need to go to the dormitories by bus so we couldn't follow(not with the heat we can't).
But after waiting for hours we found out that actually we can n it was hooray for me..I finally able to be in KK2..

While waiting in 24 hours room with my aunt's shades..Stylo x?hehe..

Adam's room..Believe me it was worst than it seem..

Me finally in KK2..yeay!!Don't be jealous girls..u MIGHT have ur chance someday..

This is Adam..If any of u seem any wrongdoing done by him feel free to report it back to me..Hehe..Chill Adam..Chill...

My aunt n Thara..People was eying us as we(me mostly) seem to be very excited to take pictures in the empty,dodgy(i learnt new words today) thingy they called boys dormitories..


Though it was tiring it was also an enjoying experience..Well Adam wish u best of lucks here n hope u enjoy ur time.. Do be careful, I got eyes all over UMP..Muahahahahaha..

9 comments:

idham said...

waaaa..thara di situ..ea,thara pi mana noh...i pi tepon dia xangkat...syilling dia ade kat ag ni...
adeh

mashi_amie said...

idham:thara ade je kat umah..ni aku kat umah diela..tp die mmg liat sikit nk jawap jawap call..tryla msg..

idham said...

chess....msj lagi la xbls....adeh....

boy without power said...

umah tu knp kosong?

tue dikire umah ke hostel or what??

mashi_amie said...

idham:xmsg lg mane tau..nway thara ckp it's ok u can keep the coins as souvenir..

mashi_amie said...

boy without power :rumah tu kosong sebab xde org duduk lg sebelum tu kot..tu hostel yang dalam bentuk rumah..

idham said...

ritu dah msj tp xbalas...
tula,ingat nak amik je coin sbg dende die...
hahhahah..

boy without power said...

bez giler hostel die.!!
UMP eh?
wooo..bez!!

ok
selamat belajar!

disiniku mencari sinar said...

salam ziarah....
tahniah dapat sambng UMP...pape pun semoga berjaya dunia akhirat...nie nak psan sket...kat ne pun kita ada tetapkan hati bergantung dengan Pencipta yang Esa...wallahhualam...:)