Thursday, August 6, 2009

Am I confused??

I don't think so..



I love Thara Liyana Abd Aziz n i love my sayang very much..
One is my soul n the other one is my life..
Both r important n both are well loved by me..
So stop all of these irrational jealousies between u guys n be nice to each other k?
I'm not confused about my love to both of u..I do love u guys most..
Just stop asking who i love most..Sometimes there are things that are unmeasurable by ordinary standards..
Moreover loving someone more doesn't mean that i love u less..




ps to both of u:

Thanx for letting be me..
Thanx for making me happy..
For every smile u make out of me,
n every tears u shed because of me..
Thank u..
Only god knows how much i love u..

sorry if my poem a lil bit rusty..

2 comments:

Aya (restricted to blood-related only =P n close friends) said...

Hahahahah but you do love me longeerr~ ;)

simply, I love you.

mashi_amie said...

now..now.. u..stop being so smug about it..