Friday, August 7, 2009

An empty UMP..


My hallway..I'm soo alone..


Have u ever seen this place empty b4?



Not a single car on the road..




I bet it's going to be spooky at night..

Actually i would like to take more pictures n show how empty UMP is..Not a single person around..It's soo quiet to the point it gives me an eerie feeling. But i'm afraid i'll be caught if i wander around taking pictures..Especially because i'm on forbidden ground since this place is quarantined..
But who knows i might get lucky..hehe..Just wait for my update then..(The wireless is incredible..It's so fast that u don't need to wait for anything including uploading pictures..Might be because I'm the only one who use it..hehe)













Help!!I'm scared..Serve me right for coming back early..

5 comments:

F I T said...

cuti H1N1 ke?sunyi je..n seram gila tmpt nih...wooo

Fadzrul Hisyam said...

I've an idea. How bout u make a short horror movie...UMP berhantu...

mesti best nyer...hehe...

mashi_amie said...

F I T:yup cuti H1N1...sekarang ni dh malam lg creepy..not a single sound whatsoever right here..

mashi_amie said...

Fadzrul Hisyam:I don't think so..I'm a little ashame to tell u this but i'm actually a coward..To make a horror movie i'll need a ghost n that's definately something that i prefer not to get familiar with..

F I T said...

waaa...beraninya..takpe2..dok diam2 ja..ni dah cuti leh tido byk2..hehehe