Wednesday, August 5, 2009

3 words that keep bugging me..



I wonder what make u pop into my minds constantly till i can't even think without u being my main subject..



What make me count days till the day we're going to meet again?




Y am I on the urge of tears wishing that u r here again with me?





Smiling to myself remembering our moment together hoping that we can go through that again??y?y???huhu..



Hearing ur voice through the phone n smsing u 27 hours no longer seems enough..




The feelings of needing u already equal of my need to breath..

Sayang, don't u feel it too? This feeling of wanting to be together?



If u do well, helloooOOO...Come back soon!!!Don't u think it's about time already??(though the holiday's just started hehe)


I didn't do this post for naught u know..It's solely to remind u to hurry come back..



Cause i simply just miss u..




Dear,i hate missing u..
Coz missing u makes me vulnerable..
But if missing u is what it takes to love u..
I'll miss u till the end of forever..(yup love does bring the poetic side of me..hehe)










ps:U better don't put my effort in vain or i'll make u the sorriest person ever..(right after we meet,i tell u how much i miss u n after i no longer suffer from this feeling then i'll kill u..right in these order..hehe..love u..)

No comments: