Sunday, August 23, 2009

Ramadhan the second..

Firstly I’m sorry…I truly did..
Yesterday’s event was totally an accident..I didn’t mean to disrespect ramadhan..I love this month remember?

I received a lot of messages yesterday..

At first I was happy like “yeay I got a message!!” but when I opened them, coincidently they were all started with “You went karaoke-ing on the first of ramadhan???U should’ve known better than to do that!!” or something like that.. I was like “eeeek!!What the heck??I’m soooo busted..”

I think yesterday was the first time I had ever been scolded by lots of people in one day..Till today I was still a little phobic to receive any messages..

Yes I should’ve known better...I’ve been thought by the best of people.As what I had said before I lost with myself..I’m sorry..No excuse from me..I know that even if I didn’t fast yesterday I should respect those who did.

Again I’m sorry..Forgive me please n thanx for always being there to give a little whipping when I need it..I guess in a way I’m still a child that need to be constantly reminded n disciplined.

Love u..

8 comments:

OpiE said...

That's my baby girl..Sorry if my email was harsh yesterday..

sue_cute said...

padan muke kena marah..uwekk..selamat berpose wpn ak tau ko xpose..

Aya (restricted to blood-related only =P n close friends) said...

awwww~ Human is still human, we are always in a learning process till death do us part!

Hah! ant daa mule kne gant pose hehehe, do come to my house ne, i have loads to share with my faveret bestest fren~

mashi_amie said...

OpieE:it's ok..it's nice to know that people care..

mashi_amie said...

sue_X_cute:ko memang busuk..tp still aku rindu kt ko..

mashi_amie said...

Erm ana start cuti in 2 weeks..by that tyme blehla ana gi umah anti kot..hehe..

syahliezza said...

ala mashi...aku pon sme mcm ko gak...tp, mmg tak patut wat gitu sbnrny...lalala...

mashi_amie said...

ila:dah tau xpatut asal buat?meh biar aku marah ko pulak..hehe..