Thursday, August 27, 2009

What i feel right now..

I feel like...


I love driving..
I feel like i just got myself a car(yahoo!!)..Then i drove myself in my heavenly new car without realising that the longer i drive the faster i go and suddenly EeEEEekkkk!!!CrAshed!!Boom!KebabOm..I was injured n it hurts badly..Feels like i'm torn into pieces..
Then my car is repaired n my injuries were healed n still i drive..Did i mention i love driving??This time slower but again when i feel safer i start speeding again n again EeEEEEekkkk!!!Crashed!!Boom!!!!Kebabom!!I was hurt badly..again..One more time..
And this continues on n on as i love driving very much..A few itty bitty minor injuries won't stop me from loving the sensation of it..
Until today a person offers to drive for me..I quickly rejected the idea since driving is like my life..My mind,body and soul don't seem like willing to accept it.I don't think that i'll be as happy as when people drive for me than driving myself..Driving is mylife(i'm being repetitive i know..but try to get the point will ya?)..
But i do feel the difference..Though letting other drive for me was not as thrilling,exciting n doesn't feel as a part of me than driving myself but i do feel safer..
The question is should i stop driving??

I don't make sense i know..It's just that really what i felt right now...

3 comments:

syahliezza said...

ape la ko ni mashi....mcm-mcm la...

mashi_amie said...

hehe bukan ko xtau aku..kadang2 straight forward kadang2 berbelit2 kalah ular sawa..aku pn xpahamla..hehe..bile aku bc balik aku pn gelak..ayat berterabur..

kelambuharimau said...

hehe best gak cite ko ni..join