Thursday, September 10, 2009

Right on the 20th of ramadhan..


I never thought that time can pass this fast..Without realizing it today is already the 20th of ramdhan..It kept me thinking how did my ramadhan actually pass..Did i use this month as much as i should have??The answer is disappointingly no..

It's not that i didn't do any good deeds at all it's just that i don't think it's enough yet..I'm too busy chasing the hectic life of a student in UMP(excuses..excuses..i'm just full of them i know..)
Today is also the last day of bazaar in UMP>meaning lesser food to choose coz lot of stall already closed..I won't miss the food that is for sure but i will miss the excitement of it..It is fun to watch people buy their food for breaking fast..They usually buy more than what they could eat..Remember people fasting it's not all about food..Out of many things it's suppose to teach us not to waste money on unnecessary items..~sigh~..
I would miss the tarawikh..Hopefully i can complete them this month as alhamdulillah so far i did not miss any..(this will be the first u know out of my 20 years life-i should be ashamed of myself i know huhu)I can't wait going back home again as i like going to the mosque with my mom..It is because i like laying my head on her shoulder during prayer after solah n hear her zikr recitation.I felt calmed and loved.All the tense will just go away..What a bliss..

As another normal muslim i also wish for lailatul qadr..Hopefully i can get it this year..Who don't want the best night of a thousand month?
Raya is just around the corner..I haven't found my baju raya yet..I've shopeed to lots of shop but disappointingly the trend for this season is all see-through material which is soo not my type...I really hope by this raya i can find a decent blue baju raya(yes i want blue,i haven't have one yet)..
I looove fireworks..Can't wait to play them with my cousins at my kampung..My head already kept playing the 'balik kampung' song sang by sudirman..But the fireworks in my kampung of coursela is soo not going to be like this one..
Yup this is more to the image of my cousins playing fireworks..Hopefully there's no more shirt burning this year(my cousins had once burned another's cousins newly-bought dress while playing fireworks..Just imagine the noise of her cry..It was newly-bought!!!U know how kids and their baju raya are like..I hope i don't have to go through that again..Moral of the story;don't wear newly-bought dress when u play with fire..accidents happen all the time)
i don't know whether we r going to make lemang this year or not..Hopefully not..It was tiring make me feel hot,sticky n smell of the smokes n i don't even like them!!I will be the strongest suggester to my grandma to just buy them this year..It is cheaper, easier n smoke-smell less that way..
Well that is all of my 20th ramadhan story..Actually i just want to get through my english lab without killing myself(it was bored as a vacuumed space n god knows what i can do when i'm bored) ..So long for now..

Happy ramdhan n Selamat Ari Raya..Safe journey to those whose going to return to their home n a nicely said 'padan muka' to those who can't(especially friends who studies abroad..hahaha)

-love-

1 comment:

white.cempaka said...

padan muka? siot jerh...